ANF Energy designs, builds, programs and tests standard and custom Protection & Control cabinets for Distributed Generation applications.
- Preparation of shop drawings
- Component procurement
- Cabinet construction and wiring
- Programming of protection relays, controllers, communication processors and meters
- Protection Relay Signal Injection verification
- Arranging ESA Field Evaluation certification
- Pre-delivery functional testing
- Delivery to site
For more information, call 613-838-6505 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical Cabinet Types
- Protections for responding to faults in the distribution network, for which generator disconnection is required.
- Loss of Phase – to meet Ontario Electrical Safety Code paragraphs 84-008 and 84-018.
- Busbar Overload – a protection solution to meet Ontario Electrical Safety Code (OESC) paragraph 64-112, that places restrictions on the connection of distributed generation to an existing busbar or switchboard. Meeting this rule using other methods can be extremely expensive as it may require switchboard upgrading. To avoid this, ANF Energy has pioneered a protection solution.
Transition and Paralleling Controllers
- For Transitioning between grid power and generator power, including make-before-break, break-before-make and paralleling.
- Augmenting the voltage and frequency controls of an off-line generator to allow parallel operation including active and reactive power regulation, droop, and power factor regulation.
- Synchronization, including pre-synchronization voltage and frequency follow.
Contactors and Breakers
- Providing a mechanism for generator connection and disconnection.
- Typically would contain a step-down power supply transformer and status display.
Communications and Metering
- Typical contents would be modem, router, communication processor (RTACs), data logging equipment, uninterruptible power supply, radio and meter.
Gallery of Recent Cabinets
Please contact us for more information.